In the last couple of days some many things have been included:
- An exposition in the Kensington Palace with stories of princesses ( even Vivienne Westwood made a dress especially for the exposition!).
- Taking 550 steps up to the last part of the St. Paul`s Cathedral and having an incredible London city view.
- The pleasure of watching portraits taken by Irving Penn throughout his life ( At the National Portrait Gallery)
- Walking like crazy in great parks and streets.
- Having a traditional english breakfast in a fullofLadyDianaphotos- Nothing Hill restaurant.
- The will to take one third of a Topshop store.
- Taking a Cruise along the Thames river.
- Entering the London Experience ( House of horror)
- Waking up everyday at 7:30
- Watching the Queen crowns at the Jewel house in the Tower of London.
- Walking by the Thames river and the London Bridge.
- Having strawberry frozen margaritas.
I`m all about London sightseeing right now. I`ll be back
soon with tons of photos to share, and with some buys I really want you to see!
For now, London`s been amazing.