Something to get to know a little more about me.
- Personal style has to be an expression of who you truly are, and it has to emphasize your personality.
- The most important things on my wardrobe are: a pair of good black skinny jeans, a perfectly fit white shirt, and black stilettos.
- An elegant woman has always to aim for a simple look that makes her stylish.
- My guilty pleasure is traveling. Getting to know different cultures and their traditional cuisine.
- I admire Yves Saint Laurent, for giving women power and freedom without forgetting feminity.
- My first fashion memory was my mom leaving for a party with a red dress and a stole. It awakened for the first time my attraction for the fashion world.
- I have an obsession with shoes, – lately- specially with Azzedine Alaia, Christian Louboutin, YSL and Balenciaga.
- The phrase that inspires me the most:
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste
it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is
living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise
of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important,
have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow
already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is
secondary.” Steve Jobs at Stanford University, 2005.
9. I can’t live without my Ruby Woo lipstick from M.A.C and Ange ou Démon eau de parfum by Givenchy.
10. The fact that the fashion industry changes and evolves so fast produces an effect of excitement and a constant look to the future.
I’m up for another Milan Fashion Week day. Happy Saturday wherever you are.