Skip links

2010

Photobucket
Thousands of photos, thousands of stories, hundreds of flights, amazing new persons in my life and incredible expierences is just something of 2010 in little few words. From Paris to NY, to Milan and London. LA and Tokyo. I’m grateful of everything that happened in this perfect year. We started the year travelling and we finished it travelling again. It’s a sign that a very good year is beginning now, and all I want to say is THANK YOU. I have appreciated every detail of you with me.
My best wishes to each one of you, I hope we finished all the wish-list of 2010, and if not.. well,
we have 2011!! It was a good year.

And I met some great people too:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Au revoir 2010!
bisous!
Denni

Opinions

1. Post comment

Gorgeous outfits! Looks like you've had a perfect 2010. Hope you have a fabulous New Year, and best wishes for 2011 x

2. Post comment

TOATLLY AMAZING YEAR, denni. i really love the first photo of you from paris. very lovely! ♥ but all of your looks are amazing too! love'em all, so denni! 😉
    xx

P.S. hope you'll have a greater year in 2011! HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥

yougotsomestyle.blogspot.com

3. Post comment

Even though you haven't chosen the most spectacular and amazing (magazine /editorial -like) pictures rom 2010 one can tell that you had an amazing year! I love your blog and I think you (or rather your photographor) is one – if not THE- best in the fashion Blogger scene. I always remember those pictures of you in that black dress infront of that gorgeous bridge in Paris! When I saw them the first time and didnt know your blog before I thought they were out of a Vogue Editorial!

I wish you all the best and hope you show us much more interesting picturesm peoples and events 😉

Happy New Year,

♥♥ Style-Roulette

xoxo,
    Luísa

4. Post comment

I love your style, and you've been a huge inspiration for me. Actually, I think you're the best dressed blogger ever.
    Happy new year!

5. Post comment

love your hair in the 3rd picture…well, love your hair anyway!And that sequin dress is gorgeous, I'll never get tired of saying it.
    Wow, you must have had such a great year, really. Lucky you!=)
    Hope 2011 is, at least as good as 2010 for you!Have a great year!=)

6. Post comment

You and Marc Jacobs… divine! It was indeed a very good year for you, I wish I could travel as much as you doo. Oh…maybe in 2011. Who knows:D
    Happy New Year! 😀

7. Post comment

Preciosa! 🙂

Te he seguido a lo largo de todo este increible año! Fuiste el primer blog que seguí, y desde entonces, mi afición no ha hecho más que crecer! Hasta llegar al punto..de abrir el mío propio 🙂

Me haría mucha ilusión que te pasaras!^^

1beso muy fuerte, and a Happy New Year! 😀

XX, Núria

8. Post comment

I love your outfit on the first picture
    where did you get the blouse? it is amazing
    would be nice to hear from you!
    Greetings